Fashion Go-ers

Sunday 17 February 2013

I MISS YOU..SO MUCH !



I don't know what have you done to me.

I thought that things like  this get better with time. But i still need you , why is that ? . You the only image in my mind. So i still see you around. I miss you like everyday. I wanna be with you but you're away. Missing you insane , but if i got you with you , could it feel the same ? 

Word don't ever seem to come out right but i still mean them. Why is that ? It hurts my pride to tell you how i feel. But i still need to. Why is that ? It dont matter who you are , who you love. It is so simple. A feeling but it's everything.

If i could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes , only then would you realize how special you are to me.

I miss you. K.


XOXO, 
RJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment