Fashion Go-ers

Sunday 5 August 2012

The Creation of Robson Jeelian











* I start drawing when i was 8 years old. I love to draw houses, flower and skirt. When i was 13, i dreaming to be a fashion designer one day. My teacher asked me " What do u want to do someday? " I answered " I want to be a fashion designer " . And classmate are looking to me. Like what. Is that wrong a guy like me to be a fashion designer. But it just a dream because i didnt mangae to get design school after PMR & SPM. I went to this medical & science school, college and university. But i didnt enjoy it. I just study and exam for that course. But my soul is not there. But i never stop sketching. I do love fashion. Now i more to fashion stylist and fashion buyer. =) I love doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment