Fashion Go-ers

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Frustration Made Motivation

Well. If you follow my social media Facebook , Instagram , you'll know  my story. Let be positive and life goes on !

I started my gym after a long time holiday. I promised myself to change this year. I want to be somebody different. New body. Ofcourse the progress take some time.

I went work out everyday .Weekday after work and weekend at morning. I joined zumba , ritmo zum , body pump & hip hop class at Lot 10 and Midvalley.

I burn 300 calories everyday. I start my diet. I need to burn 7000 and above calories. I need six pack . I need muscle. I want to be lean and fit.

Here my little muscle after 2 week work out. Im waiting for my protein supplement this week. I hope i can achieve my goal this year. Wish me luck ! Disciplin me !

Thanks for those who gave me a motivation and support. Especially Faruq Abdullah , Shahrel , Haziq , Alan , Jay , Ben , Vivianty and Mae. I will do it. For myself. So time will change soon.




Million step to go. Long journey. God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment